From 5th Edition a NEW FESTIVAL CREW is taking over Samsara and the major changes include: bringing in own food/drink through gates ALLOWED – LOWER prices in food shops, bars and grocery store in general – cheap MENZA vega food shop – CLEANEST toilets in the Universe – KIDS’ playground is back with exciting programs – Tilos Forest turns into chill HEAVEN – NEW infrastructure for ALTER stage including enough toilets – significant improvement in LOGISTICS and system – our to do list is very long.
Samsaraland is nearby Siófok-Töreki which is located 1 hour drive (100 km) from Budapest at the lake of Balaton in Hungary.
Samsaraland Festival Gate near Siófok, Hungary: 46.859657, 18.037711
– How to find train station at Ferihegy airport
– Bus from Siofok Train station to Samsara (4€):
Sunday and Monday 4-5 August 10.00 12.00 14.00 16.00 18.00
Tuesday-Saturday 10.00 14.00 18.00
– Bus From Ozora Festival gate to Samsara (8€):
Sunday 4 August 14.00, 16.00, 18.00
Monday 5 August 10.00, 12.00, 14.00
– Free camping inside festival area with tent. Free parking at festival gate. Free camping area for caravans at festival gate. Caravan and car tickets for taking a caravan/van/car into festival area cost 40€ for inner parking and 80€ for inner camping. This fee is because we want minimum amount of cars inside the festival to keep nature for the people.
– Local taxi special deal 6000 HUF (EUR 16) for max 4 persons one way
– Info on buses from major cities in Europe
– Both Forints and Euros will be accepted, even credit cards
– HelloPay card system
– Gate opens 11.00 Saturday 3 August
– Name on passes can be changed once – not later than 30 days prior gate opening
– The organisers do not take responsibility for changing or cancelling any part or entire programme due to severe weather conditions, orders by authorities, or any factors beyond our control
– Damaged wristbands are not valid
– If you leave the designated roads, you do so at your own risk
– Camping inside festival is only allowed in the marked area, elsewhere you camp at your own risk
– Making fire is forbidden
– All the laws of Hungary apply and are valid on the territory of the festival
– We reserve the right to change the programme of the festival